jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Outlook on my Mac has stopped working

Customer Question

Outlook on my Mac has stopped working
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible. Please sit back for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Can you please let me know the error you are receiving if you try to start Outlook?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
outlook has stopped functioning properly on my mac since it has changed its look last week, it will hardly ever load properly, when it does, it is very slow, it only has a couple of days worth of emails, the emails won't load, I can't search for emails from a name, emails won't send. why is this happening, ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

You are not the first one reporting this since the "Sierra" update actually. It has a lot of problems unfortunately. Have you already rebooted your Mac?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is not since the sierra update, I have only updated to Sierra today, in case that was the reason that outlook was not working, it was the update to Outlook that was the problem

OK, I see! Which update was it and when was it installed? If you wish, I can take a look via a remote-assistance as you´ve requested. Do you want that?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know, suddenly Outlook has changed its form last week, I am not sure if this was an update or what and since then it hasn't worked. I don't know who you are, so I am reluctant to do remote assistance, maybe you can talk me through what I need to do

It´s just because you´ve requested that from me:

"(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed."

And it is a good idea actually, because I would need to see the problem to really understand and fix it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
as I said, I would prefer not to, as I don't know who you are, can you tell me what is going on and what I need to do, other wise I would like my money back thank you

I can´t help with that problem via text as I can´t analyse your system to find the problem. I will open your question to other experts. Good luck.