Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I keep getting this information that my file history drive

Hi, I keep getting this information that my file history drive has been disconnected and am asked to reconnect. When I try and go through the procedure I can't accomplish a back up as it mentions error reports: parameter is incorrect 0X80070057 and 0X81000027 but I can't seem to get anywhere with trying to sort it out. Can you suggest what I might be able to try? Thanks, George
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi George, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am with windows 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0ca7007e-ebd2-446f-853c-110fb679407c

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi George,

Thank you for your patience. All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your backup system is now intact.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess