Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My computer crashed and I have lost nearly everything that

Customer Question

Hi, My computer crashed and I have lost nearly everything that was on it, including Windows 10, One Drive and photos etc. How can I get these back without paying extra for everything again? I am already paying Microsoft £5.99 per month.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

May I first ask: are you able to access Windows right now?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Lorenz, I have managed to crack this problem myself. Sorry to have bothered you.

Dear Elaine,

thanks for your message and that´s great to hear, I hope you´ve got all your data back?

Best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Elaine,

I hope you are doing fine and everything still works as intended? Please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck