Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I've forgotten my microsoft password, how can I reset it?

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

If you have forgotten the password ***** your Microsoft account, please open up the following link:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Click "I forgot my password" and then click Next.

Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity using one of the recovery options set for the account, and you will then be able to reset and create a new password *****

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service - this is the only way I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.