jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My email address has been blocked 2days ago as someone tried

Customer Question

Good day!
My email address has been blocked 2days ago as someone tried to get in to it, but the problem is that I can not unblock it. I gave all information what I remembered for but that wasn't enough. I made that email more than 10 yrs ago, and I have a lot of important staff on it. Any other way I can prove that that is mine? I'm using it for all my social websites for Skype for Facebook etc. And I have a really important email from the ROyal Caribbean Cruise line what I'm worried about the most. Please let me know which other ways can I unblock it. My blocked email address is:***@******.*** Thank you,
Best Regards ***** *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Henrietta,

If you have already gone through the recover my password ***** on hotmail and provided all the information such as name, DOB, postcode etc and Hotmail have come back to advise they cant validate you unfortunately there is no other way to reset\unlock your account.

However if you havent (as yet) gone through the hotmail forgotten password ***** I can talk you through that, and they will then come back to you after 24 hours with a decision.

With regard to the important e-mail from the cruise firm, you can call up the agent and ask them to send a copy of that e-mail and any future ones to an alternative (eg work or friends) e-mail address in the interim.

I look forward to hearing from you

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yeas I have already done the recover my password ***** but it doesn't work. Could you please help me how can I contact to that agent to get my important letters?
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Sorry Henrietta, I was referring to your booking agent.

If you can advise who you booked your Cruise with, I can provide you the contact details for their customer services who can then update the e-mail address they have on file, and resend confirmation e-mails etc.

Microsoft will be unable to send you any e-mails, or reset your password ***** the information you provided has prevented them from verifying you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James