Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I accidentally uninstalled MS Office Home & Student 2013.

Customer Question

I accidentally uninstalled MS Office Home & Student 2013. Had an old CD of 2010 (which I had previously used) and installed it instead. Now I find I have the Product code for 2013. Can I download and reinstall 2013 without payment, please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

First off, please open up the following link:

https://setup.office.com/

Sign in to your Microsoft account there (or create a new account if you don't have one), and then enter your Office 2013 product key - you will then be able to download and reinstall Office accordingly.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page. Thank you.