jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am blocked out of my hotmail account and its really

Customer Question

hey.
i am blocked out of my hotmail account and its really important that i regain access. i cannot get a new hotmail as i have gotten some important emails which i need to access to respond to. i have tried the password ***** but cant get through as some of the details i have forgetton or has changed because i have moved homes. i no longer have my old phone number which was connected to this account. but i thought i had another email address set up as an emergency which hasnt showed up. please help me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me your problem email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please give me a moment to check its status and recovery options

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for patiently waiting. Your only recovery option is a phone number ending in 25. Still using it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i no longer have that number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there nothing u can do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I can still help you in the recovery process. But it does not guarantee that you can recover the account. The reason? It is because the success of the recovery depends on the information you will provide to prove to Microsoft/Hotmail that you are the owner of the account.

There are 2 options left for you in this case. First is to submit the recovery form ensuring that you provide as much relevant information to prove your ownership. Second, if the first option fails, like it already had when you first tried it, is to contact a Hotmail moderator who is a real person who can intervene and check the problem account for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
number 1 i have done many time that why the account is blocked ok thanks anyways
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wont be charged for this right
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Option 1 is fully automated. The info you provide on the form will be matched against the actual info on your account. If the info do not match. recovery fails immediately.

But with option 2, a Microsoft moderator can help dig into your account and perform custom verification.

Are you sure you do not want to continue with option 2?

If you want to continue, I need to remotely access your computer so that I can assist you in contacting a Hotmail moderator. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would want to try it if you think it will work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let try 2 then
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Like I mentioned, success only depends on the information you provide to the moderator. It is not me causing recovery success, it is solely you, and I am just assisting you in the process to ensure that you follow it completely.

However, you will be charged for the question and another minimal fee ($5) for the remote session. I will only proceed when you fully understand that the fee you will be paying does not guarantee success of the recovery.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok then i dont want to be paying any fees if success is not guaranteed
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I truly understand and respect your decision. But honestly, there is no guarantee anywhere that you can recover the account since it really depends on you -- your information that you provide in the recovery process. But it is worth a try though.

Please forgive me if I will not pursue helping you in this case. This happened to me a lot of times when I spent several hours even several days helping the customer to recover their email account. But success does not depend on me, it depends on the info the customer provides to Microsoft and it will not be fair for me if I am not compensated for my day of work. I hope you understand my situation as well.

We guarantee our service so you can always get your money deposit, or use it to post another question in the future.

Here is the link about refunding if you wish to process a refund:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for your understanding and for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok jess how do i end the chat and rate it please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

The rating is disabled since I have not provided any help. You can simply close our chat window to terminate the session, and you can also follow the link I gave you to process your refund if you want to.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its saying i need to sign in but i dont have an account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it said i would be charged until after the rating so why have i been charged ... omg am so stressed already with this hotmail thing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

You were charged because you placed a deposit. I am very sorry about the confusion. That is also why I gave you the link about refunding.

Please contact our customer service since I cannot answer account related issues here.