jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

USING OFFICE FOR MAC. PowerPoint file on desktop with

Customer Question

USING OFFICE FOR MAC. PowerPoint file on desktop with 'alias' as format. Downloaded Pathfinder and changed to PPTX file. Still wont open
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you send or upload the problem file so that I can check if it is badly corrupted and if I can repair it for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has uplooaded - do I just send now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess - did you receive it?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry but I did not receive the link. Please use the Add Files button to attach it in your reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I uploaded and sent already - have done so againI do not want secure connection
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I still did not get any download link. This time, please upload it on this site below:

http://filesxpress.com/

Please tell me if the upload was successful so that I can download it here from my end.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which link of the 4 do I use?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

The short download link please

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I have tried various tools to recover or repair your PPTX file. Unfortunately, all of them stated that there are no recoverable data on the file.

Please allow me to opt out so that my fellow experts can assist you further.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.