jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Cant get any pics on my facebook page, and most sites fling

Customer Question

cant get any pics on my facebook page, and most sites fling up message hmmm or try refresh. But all no good and lots of sites just dont connect, i have tried several browsers with the same result, ive tried system restore --same result. My secrurity is AVG and have run all updates ect. but no better.What am I doing wrong, Ill bet its something simple. If you choose to chat please remember i am not very computer savvy.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jim, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using the same computer to chat with me right now?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is 22 pounds over and above the 26 pounds I have already sent?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

If you are referring to the optional offer of Secure Remote Assistance, then yes, it has an extra fee over and above the fee you have already paid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thx to to the sra
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I understand and respect your decision about it.

First, I suggest that you perform the cleanup procedures described in this link. This is to ensure that the problem is NOT related to accumulated trash and unwanted files and registry errors.

Here is the link:

http://technicalforum.org/how-tos/how-optimize-your-windows-pc-or-mac-safer-better-and-faster-performance

No need to buy the software, just get the free trial version and perform the cleanup.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thx is that all i need to do?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, this is the first step: to perform a CCleaner cleanup to optimize your system and browsers.

After this cleanup, we need to run another cleanup for malwares.

Please let me know when you are done with this cleanup so that we can proceed with the malware cleanup

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went on to that site and they want another 30 pounds! just to talk to them!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Think Im getting scammed here. I sent in my question and told they want 30pounds
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Like I mentioned, you do not need to buy the software. You can download the free trial version instead.

Here is the link:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your nine e-mails . Sites and facebook still the same. Tried them all
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Have you performed the CCleaner cleanup?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel my membership please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. Regarding your membership, I can see that you have NOT subscribed from our service so do not worry about it. Are you willing to continue with me? The procedures I just gave you was preparatory to the next troubleshooting process.

Just let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
done the cleanup and everything is the same, I'm not going any further as I suspect it will cost me money that I don't have
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about the confusion Jim. You have already paid a deposit and you cn always get it back if you do not want to continue.

Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue with me, please let me know so that I can send you the next procedures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
went into the refund your question page and got hmmm we cant access your page and try refresh and got no further
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Since you are on the process of requesting a refund, please just follow the procedures in the link that I gave you.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess