jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have been getting the message that Microsoft can't sign me

Customer Question

I have been getting the message that Microsoft can't sign me in to windows because I have forgottton my password ***** man times. Each time I try to reset it it asks me to reset it agiain. I think I know what it is but when it comes to getting into another app it doesn't work and I would also like to know whether I can get into Outlook and One Drive with the same password ***** whether it is a different one. I keep getting it wrong and I would like to know how to solve the problem. I think it may be to do with the AVG I think I've still got on the computer.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I had Windows 7 and it was upgraded by Microsoft to Windows 10. Then I had an update the other day about a week ago and all my files, ohotos and everything were lost and it has been a complete catastrophy. I don't want all of my files back, just one or two and a few photos. I just find the double lock on getting into Windows and Outlook and then setting the passwords for other e-mail addresses too much of a muddle to think about.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.

Can you please let me the outlook or Hotmail email address ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it's***@******.***. I'm not that keen on other people taking over my computer. I was once told that it was a silly thing to do.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have already got a person who was supposed to be answering my question for 26GBP. and then I joined the free trial for the further amount of 30 GBP and I have not got any information at all. I don't particularly want to pay another 22GBP .Also I know it would be much quicker to take over my computer but I am not very keen on the idea.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Unfortunately the other person said that satisfaction was guaranteed and I never even heard from him.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've been waiting around for about three and a half hours. I'm going to sleep now. I hope you don't take any money. good night.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more.

If you still require assistance, please tell me if you forgot a password ***** "*****@******.***" or another account? There is a way to reset the password, so let me know the correct account so that I can help you reset the password.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro