JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I keep getting telephone calls when a foreign gent asks me

I keep getting telephone calls when a foreign gent asks me to sit at my computer and he will instruct me on how to solve some vital thing that is making my computer inoperative. I am in my nighties and I don't understand him is he one of your people.Mrs Pratt
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Dear Mrs Pratt,

This sounds like a scam, unless you have contact someone to resolve an issue you have discovered please do not do anything which a cold caller asks you to do when it comes to your computer.

At no point will we, Microsoft or any other computer firm call you without you first contacting us and asking for support.

With this in mind, I would ignore the request from the user, however should you have issues, I will gladly assist you.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning Mrs Pratt, I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, and ask you rate the service received using the star rating on the page.

RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Alan

So I can close the case I would appreciate it, if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James