jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I wish to allow on Microsoft the browsers I need FOR $10.

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. Do you want IE the browser to be set as default or its something else.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Microsoft say I have to have their browser to be able cookies. i have paid $10 already for this, if their is any more money involved I wish to withdraw and have my $10 refunded.

I have no idea what extra charges are you talking about. Please check it might be the additional service which is remote assistance and its optional.

Let me know if you are looking for a fix to the problem you have posted or a refund.