jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am unable to see incoming emails because every time I go

Customer Question

I am unable to see incoming emails because every time I go to the inbox the system is continually delivering all the emails I received between approx 10.10.2013 and 31.03.2014 in a repeating sequence.
I am quite happy to lose all emails before 01.01.2017 if this would help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear *****,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck