jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My account microsoft on my nokia phone password is not being

Customer Question

my account microsoft on my nokia phone password ***** ***** being recognized please help and it doesn't even ask forgotten password
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do any other communication functions (e.g. texting, phone calls, web access) work on the Nokia phone? or is it simply asking you to log in for any functions, and you cannot log in?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Only on my Nokia phone Microsoft account

What functions of the phone still work, and what can you still use about the phone? nothing, perhaps?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not happy

I am sorry to hear that. Since I am not making progress with this case, I have Opted Out, opening it to other Experts in this category, one of whom may take it up by and by, or even immediately.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Malcolm,

Are you able to login to Microsoft using the same credentials via a web browser (you can test this using the link here).