AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I had to reset my Xbox and it deleted my account It was the

Customer Question

Hi I had to reset my Xbox and it deleted my account It was the only one I really used is there any was I can get it back I cannot remember the email or password *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 4 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. Please remember the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service once we resolve your issue. You are rating my service and not this website or your device.

Was it an Xbox 360, or Xbox One?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Eric it was an xbox 1
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you

OK, so here's the deal.. Microsoft does NOT make it easy if you forgot your email address. The first(and easiest) thing to do, is to log into all your email accounts you use, and search for "microsoft". They send weekly/monthly emails to the account used to register an Xbox account. If none of them have emails, then you need to go to xbox.com on your PC and try and log in, using the "I can't login" feature to attempt to recover the email address.

If neither of those work, let me know and we will take further steps :)

As a last resort, you can call(###) ###-#### Tell them you forgot the email you used to sign up, and once they verify it is you (start with your gamertag), they can then provide you with the email address you used, and also change the email associated with it.