The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

Assistant: What seems to be the problem? no problem realy im

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: no problem realy im tring to set up a system so that I have a diary on line and my engieers in the field can access it and see what they have to do for that day?
Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: its a desk type quite new
Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes all of them
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we are a service company and if they could imput our data base and get the outstanding work from a laptop or their phones that would be great
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

short answer is it is possible depending on the level on interactivity required.

If you just simply want to list events, you may want to try something like google calendar.

if you want more interactivity with a database, then you will need to set up a web server, and that can be quite involved. it is something I could help with but it will not be cheap.

for the question price, please rate so I am paid with my time, you asked for a short non-detailed answer

if you need me further let me know

Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 12 days ago.

i did not hear back from you