jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

WINDOWS 10 USER AND IT HAS NO control panel. i NEED A

Customer Question

i AM A WINDOWS 10 USER AND IT HAS NO control panel. i NEED A CONTROL PANEL TO GET INTO MY EPSON PRINTER. hOW CAN WE WORK WITHOUT WITHOUT A CONTROL PANEL i CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT. hAVE YOU GOT ANYWAY YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE? PATRICK
Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: i AM A WINDOWS USER. IT DOES NOT HAVE A CONTROL PANEL. WHEN I LEARNED HOW TO USE A COMPUTER, I WAS TOLD BY MY INSTSTRUCTOR THAT ONE ALWAYS MUST USE CONTROL PANEL. WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT HAVE SUCH A FACILITY. CAN YOU HELP ME, I NEED CONTROL PANEL SO THAT I CAN GET INTO MY EPSON XP435 TO CHANGE THE CARTRIDGES SO THAT I CAN PRINT
Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: YES
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES! I NEED TO SET UP AND WITHOUT CONTROL PANEL IT APPEARS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE. i HAVE A NEW PRINTER ePSON XP435 , i REALLY DONT WANT TO DUMP IT ONTO THE REFUSE TIP AND BUY A BRITISH ONE YET.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks