jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

The other day we had an update from Microsoft and since then

Customer Question

Hi, the other day we had an update from Microsoft and since then we can't open up internet explorer. we have Microsoft-edge
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a while back now, but not tried any troubleshooting and PC not my strongest point.....lol
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, we just need to be able to open internet explorer after the last update that happened..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you get any errors?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, I've changed my mind and don't want to be paying anything on a monthly basis, so just need to cancel things now. thanks anyway,..

Hi you do not need to sign up for any monthly services.

I can assist you once off as well?