JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

This is for Kamil. I have been hacked again and I need you

This is for Kamil. I have been hacked again and I need you to free up the problem for me urgently please
Terry
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Terry, Kamil is offline currently

What makes you think you have been hacked?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I have a voice telling me to call 4**************0 because Ithey tell me pc is infected with spyware and not to close page before I call them to correct problem. They have blocked my google safari etc so I have to use my phone to communicate with you.main page on pc is background windows defender and fronted with Microsoft Edge message asking for my username and password

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Please click here.