Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have just upladed the latest Apple ID Software for my

Customer Question

I have just upladed the latest Apple ID Software for my mobile 07887 751271 and the Outlook.com only has my old details!!
I am Paul Freestone and my original email until it was hacked 2 years ago was***@******.*** which is the only contact comimng on my phone as my email for the last 2 yers is***@******.*** and this still isn't working through Microsoft on my lap top either.
Kindly help me as I don't have any of my apps and I need to download them
Paul
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Hi there Paul and welcome

To clarify, is the issue you cannot sign into your outlook account?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hi Richard
Not on my phone as it only comes up with my old email which I haven't used with outlook for 2 years!
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Ok... sso you are trying to add your new outlook account on your phone, is this correct?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I had added ny outlook account which has worked perfectly for 10 years on my phones until it wasn't still on my phone with the Apple up date this morning
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Go to settings, Mail and press on the incorrect account and press Remove Account

Once done, go back to settings, Mail and add the correct accoun to your phone

Let me know please how you go