Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

R Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What

Customer Question

r
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been billed twice in error for office update.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 19 days ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Do you have a subscription to Microsoft Office 365? Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My problem is that Microsoft have billed me for an item which was cancelled. I cannot find anyone who can answer my accounting query. I do not think you are the person to answer this as it is not an operating query. Can you tell me how to find someone from your accounts department?
.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 18 days ago.

THIS IS NOT MICROSOFT. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY ON THEIR WEBSITE: www.microsoft.com.

you have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company that provides technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics products. We provide a unique and indispensable service, comprised of system test and integration, that you cannot get from the component manufacturers.