Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Microsoft Edge, is stopping me opening lots of my accounts

Customer Question

Microsoft Edge, is stopping me opening lots of my accounts IE, mail lottery and others, i have money in my lottery account and cannot get in it to take it out, edge comes up and just freezes it wont open anything,all this has happened since i updated windows 10 on the 7/11/17which it told me to,?????? !!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 29 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the error you get when you fail to open Edge?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
If I press to open edge it just comes up light blue screen nothing else and does not go anywhere, before i updated it used to have all the latest news, It should be Microsoft who should be compensating me not me having to pay to get rid of their mistakes,!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I accept this offer if it will make my laptop right as it was before Windows 10 did their upgrade
Expert:  Richard replied 29 days ago.

Yes it will but you need to do the instructions I gave, I will repeat

Click this link please

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=69dd566a-a1c1-4383-9496-c3de22fe41fa

Click I agree and run the file

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Sorry I just missed your call
Expert:  Richard replied 29 days ago.

You need to do the instructions I keep repeating, can you do these on the computer John?

I will repeat

Click this link please
Click I agree and run the file

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Sorry i seem to be having a problem with my mobile could you ring on my land line the number is ***** 869832
Expert:  Richard replied 29 days ago.

ok.. please wait 5 minutes while I finish with the current customer.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Can you tell me what happened yesterday Richard ??? did you manage to resolve anything,??? as it is no different now as before!!!!