Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

We have a new computer however we have a small problem that

Customer Question

Dear Sir
We have a new computer however we have a small problem that I am led to believe you can only rectify.
The E-mail that follows is wrong even though I input the correct information***@******.***
The E-Mail should commence with a lower case g but when tested and the mail address completed the lower case g turns into an upper case G automatically.
Am I missing something?
Can you assist me in correcting the problem?
Are you able to remove any upper case G that is on the IPad regarding mails for the future?
Many thankss
Regards *****
Middlewich
UK
01606 590985
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 27 days ago.

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Expert:  Bryan replied 27 days ago.

Just to clarify, your Gmail email address is NOT case-sensitive, i.e. it will not make any difference if some one sends an email to *****@******.*** or to *****@******.*** - they will both come in to your email account itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,