Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Since I upgraged to windows 10 my windows media player will

since I upgraged to windows 10 my windows media player will not work
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had my pc for a few years when I was on windows 7 it worked fine but now is has stoped since I got my free upgrade from windows
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I just tried to uninstall reimage which said it would fix my pc
Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: just a little

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you still able to use your Windows 10 computer right now?
  2. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when you try to open Windows Media Player?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows media player will not open and yes I can uses my computer now

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2f33cad7-b5aa-41d7-9699-328c71660a7e

Best regards,
Jess