Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Had Microsoft update a couple of days ago and then my

Customer Question

Had Microsoft update a couple of days ago and then my Computer (Windows 10) stopped working.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 21 days ago.

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Expert:  Bryan replied 21 days ago.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check all of these issues now?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
What does that mean please?
Expert:  Bryan replied 21 days ago.

It means that I'll be able to connect to your screen and troubleshoot the issues directly with you.

Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/540842036
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Expert:  Bryan replied 21 days ago.

Please open up the above remote link on the computer with this issue, and follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file and we will be connected. Here's the remote link again:

www.fastsupport.com/540842036

Expert:  Bryan replied 21 days ago.

Please reply me a reply below once you have rebooted, and I'll then set up another remote session and assist further. Thanks,

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi Brian. Reebooted now.
Expert:  Bryan replied 21 days ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

https://www.fastsupport.com/126592039