Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Over the last couple of days I have received emails from

Over the last couple of days I have received emails from Microsoft telling me that someone may be trying to access my account añd asking me to change my password ***** ***** legitimate

Hi there and welcome

Click on the from address in the email and tell me what it is please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is an IP address 82.42.216.194 other than that don't seem to be one

It is a fake email then, please delete it and do not do anything it tells you, it is a fraudster pretending to be from Microsoft, the address points to this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The only other info was an email address which was (*****@******.***)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As I had just come back from holiday I changed my password ***** should I do now

Nothing, just delete the email please, and do not do any instructions it provided you.

You can still sign in correct?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thankyou

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.