Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have not received any emails for 3 days. The only advice

I have not received any emails for 3 days. The only advice have got is to use tzhe bt website . Can you help please?

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you use any email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Mail, to access your BT emails? Are you using a Windows or Mac computer, please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows mail on windows 10

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/848950498
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Please follow my above steps to download and open/run the remote file on your computer, and we will be connected. Here's the remote link, once again:

www.fastsupport.com/848950498

If you are having any issues with connecting, be sure to reply back using the box below.

You seem to have declined to join our remote session by mistake, when prompted at your screen; please open up the remote link again:

www.fastsupport.com/848950498

Please stay with me on this page, and do not open up duplicate questions for your issue.

Let's try using a new remote tool this time. Please open up the following website on your computer:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bbc1a2c4-a34a-44b9-9a31-9ed73a3794b1