mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

When i accelerate my 02 shogun3.2 the engine management light

Customer Question

When i accelerate my 02 shogun3.2 the engine management light comes on and i lose power stopping and switching off engine clears the light any ideas?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

happy to wait cheers

Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi .

I will see if i can help you with this issue ,

First i need to know what code was stored ,if you can get me the code then i might be able ti help you .

Greg