Mike
Mike, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

just purtchased a 2007 outlander but do not have the code

Customer Question

just purtchased a 2007 outlander but do not have the code for Bluetooth phone

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please cary on

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

I dont know if you have tried it or not - but often used pair codes are 4 zero's - or four one's -- ie, 0000 or 1111 .. So you could try that first if you have not done so.

Other than that If that doesn't work for you - then this is the Mits info direct from their Tech manual :

Switch on the system and without touching any other buttons press and hold the hangup button for 2 seconds, then release it then press and hold the hangup button for 2 seconds, release it, then press and hold the hangup button for 2 seconds and release it. NB > All this must be done within 10 seconds.

So its 3 times within the 10 secs... . If it doesn't work, turn the system OFF - then turn it back ON - try again.

It can take several goes - the timing as above is critical -

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi just tried all of the above and it just keeps saying system locked

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply - Im sorry I missed it last eve....

In that case - if its saying "system locked" - -then Im afraid the only way to get the code thats in there - or to re do a new code , is to have the car hooked up to the manufactures diag equipment at a local dealer-

This will undo the electronic lock and then show the code thats in there -which of course they will then give you.

Im afraid if the above will not work for you at all - and keeps coming back with that message, that is your only way to get this sorted... but any local Mits dealer can do this for you --

Best Rgds to you -- MIKE.

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

.............. Please do click on the OK ~ Excellent ratings service for me now as that is how Im credited for helping you... Thank you in advance for that.

Nb - You can get back to me anytime you might need / wish - clicking the OK ratings service does not close you out...

Rgds - MIKE.