mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The engine management light keeps coming on. It is ok for the

Customer Question

The engine management light keeps coming on. It is ok for the first 15 to 20 miles when the car has not been used all week but then it re-sets when the ignition is switched off but comes back on soon after. The car has been to a Bosch service centre and they could find nothing wrong and no fault codes logged.

Any ideas?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!