Mike
Mike, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi there, I have got question in relation to my mitsubishi

Customer Question

Hi there,

I have got question in relation to my mitsubishi colt 2008 1.5 did AMT.
Occasionally i have problems with 1st or rear gear when need to accelerate more than usual to move a car. Usually when in 1st or rear gear car should move on its own but as mentioned above I need to press accelerator to be able move a car then when switched to 2 gear all back to normal. is it something wrong with gearbox or clutch? Not sure how to diagnose that as this happens occasionally so not always can prove it.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
Tom
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can you please let me know what your eta for that? Is it one extra day or longer? Let me know please as I don't want to waste my time waiting for no answer

Unfortunately I cannot give you a time, however I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help / advise you on this issue...

You only asked your question yesterday - but can I just ask - have you done anything with this issue / with the vehicle yet or do you still need help with this?

Kind Rgds, MIKE................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mike, thanks for reply. I called Mitsubishi garage but they were useless, didn't get anything from them.

Please can you help with this.

Thanks,
Tom
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Tom..

Thank you for your reply.

Tom there is a known issue with these - that you are going to need dealer help with this.

They need to check the software in the Ecu - control computer- very often its a software update that is needed to cure this issue.

I would suggest that you either contact , use a different dealer or speak to the Service Manager about this -- you cant do this on your own - it can only be done at a dealers Im afraid... and that has to be done / checked before anything else...

Thats the way forward for you now on this one...Let me know how you go on..

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.