mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a 98 mk2 shogun facelift. i am getting vibration at

Customer Question

i have a 98 mk2 shogun facelift. i am getting vibration at just under 40 mph and it goes around 45 mph. any ideas?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.

Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

What have you tried ,

Have you had the front wheels balanced .

Was any work done on the front end ,steering suspension etc .

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have not had wheels balanced. i have had new calipers and track rod ends fitted to front. vibration was there before work was done. its more evident when going up hills or towing.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi .

Thanks for the good info ,Towing makes the front end a little lighter which tells me the front end should have the wheels balanced and wheel alignment if not already done .

Please do this then get back to me with the reply box below..

Greg