Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Shogun 2.5 diesel when inXXXXXmode theXXXXX

Customer Question

Shogun 2.5 diesel when inXXXXXmode theXXXXXindicator flashes continuously what is causing this?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Are youmeaning the yellow tranfer box is flashing after you have driven a few miles and when you switch off then back ON the light is out and comes back on after another few miles .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no.the green 4wd indicator on the dashboad flashes continuously (every

second)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

as you suggested this is also happenlng

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jim .

You will have to be hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool to check for malfunction codes ,

From the malfunction codes you will then know what has failed and what has to be
repaired or replaced .

Get the codes and if you need me to keep working with you then please get back to me with the reply box below .

Rgds Greg