Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

can a mitsubishi lancer be hotweir

Customer Question

can a mitsubishi lancer be hotweir
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yea ill wait one more day

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Due to the modern car system immobilizers this has been made inposible with out the
dealer scan tool the Consult III,

The idea of this is that if some one wanted to hot wire the system it will just shut down
and the scan tool is needed to reset /program the system and this also takes time .

If you have lost your keys or the immobilizer is active then you will have to get your car to the dealership or call out a good mobile automotive locksmith .

Here is a locater for your area . Please click here .

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box below .

Rgds Greg