Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hello, I have a cracked head around the exhaust ports of my

Customer Question

Hello, I have a cracked head around the exhaust ports of my Mitsubishi Delica. My van is running like a steam engine! I'm looking for a new reconditioned cylinder head... I have heard that there are some bad ones on the market. Can you advise me somebody trustworthy? Thanks Gerry XXXXXXXXXX

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Gerry yes this is a true fact , what i suggest you do is get a used head from your local
salvage yard as this way you know you are getting an original 4M40 cylinderhead

You could try the following places .

Click here.

Click here

Click here

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box and not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg