Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

space star 03 would not start three times in last two

Customer Question

space star 03 would not start three times in last two weeks but started when left for
an hour and ran perfectly for days without any problem, today willnot start , fires
once willnot run.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can wait not using car at moment

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hopefully i can assist you with this issue ,

When you had the no start issue did you check anything like if you had fuel ,spark at the plugs etc.

When the engine is running is the service engine now "ON".

Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think it is a fuel problem, last time stopped we tried towing it, would

not start but started normally sortly after.

dont no about service engine on.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi .

Switch on the engine and see if you can hear the fuel pump switch on for 2-3 seconds
and when cranking the engine you should hear it also come on...

If you can not check the fuel pressure spray start helper down the throttle body and try and start at the same time if the engine starts then this is sure a fuel delivery issue .

Make sure you have fuel in the tank ,

Lift rear seat to access the fuel pump cover ,remove and check at the wiring that you have power when you switch on the ignition ,2-3 seconds when you open the switch and power when cranking the engine ,use a test light ,if you have power remove the
fuel pump module and bench test with a car battery still not switching on replace the fuel pump ..

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box and not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg