Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

hello i have a shogun and everytime i put my foot on the break

Customer Question

hello i have a shogun and everytime i put my foot on the break pedal theres a screeching noise coming from under the bonnet iv looked and whilst someone presses the pedal i can see the break pump where u put the fliud in shake,can you help,many thanks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Okay the noise you are hearing is most likely your Accumulator as when this fails it will give out this screeching sound .

In some cases the pedal will get hard ,Put your hand on the accumulator (4 in the diagram .) when one presses on the brake pedal and you will fell it .

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box and not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg