mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i go mitsubishi pajero 3.2 the centre diff light flashing an

Customer Question

i go mitsubishi pajero 3.2  2000 model the centre diff light flashing and gearbox stack in thind gear 

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm still waiting

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

Just seen you have been waiting for an extended amount of time and i have also noticed that many experts have checked your question .

I will see if i can help you with this issue ..

First to clear up your question .

Your transmission is stuck in 3rd gear ..

This this happen at the same time as the Diff locl light flashing ..

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes the light flashing orange on centre diff and neutral and D so try every thing I tuck the car to diagnostic the said is diff centre solenoid valve x2 I changer but nothing is working gearbox still in libo but can you help
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
You need to get the TCM codes ..

once you have the TCM codes clear codes and recheck and test .

Greg