Billy
Billy, Trainer/ Master Technician
Experience:  Trainer 8+ years, master tech. 10+ years, SAE member
30385560

The GPS remote control for my 2003 Pajero Sport has stopped

Customer Question

The GPS remote control for my 2003 Pajero Sport has stopped working. How do I replace it?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have replied already from I Phone yesterday. Still no response from you?Code on the back of the remote is RE-6900.

Lets please get on with this.

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing additional information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Billy replied 3 years ago.
Hello Nick and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

IF you have a factory system (installed by mitsubishi), then you need to check one of the following:
- go to bba-reman.com get the number and give them a call, as they most likely should be be able to fix your remote controller
- get the remote specs (FCCID, and other numbers written on the remote controller), and check for a universal remote, that has the same configuration (as it has the same FCCID)
- check at dealers for the price of a new unit, as they should sell them separately.

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more assistance...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-billy/

Regards,
Billy