Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hi I have a pajero 2.8 all the side lights and instrument panel

Customer Question

Hi I have a pajero 2.8 all the side lights and instrument panel do not light up, I have checked every fuse, bulb and relay and I cannot find the fault anywhere, have you any suggestions please
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If you are sure that the fuse are good and that the main headlight and high beam
is working then you have a problem with the multifunction light switch .

This is a typical issue when these switches have had a lot of use and get old ..

You can get the switch on Ebay for small money .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Greg, thanks for your reply, I have tested the operation of the column switch using a multimeter and the switching to the side light function operates ok. I have also tried to test each wire to each terminal (if that makes sense) to determine if there's a break, but there's a couple of wire's I can't find the other end to complete the circuit and it's doing my head in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi Dave ..

Is the front side light working and only have a problem with the instrument lights and rear side light ..

Just check and see when the side light are on that the front are working or not (On the first stage )

Greg