Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

What is best 4/4 mithishi pajero 2.5 2.8 3.2 swb that gives

Customer Question

What is best 4/4 mithishi pajero 2.5 2.8 3.2 swb that gives no troubil
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This all depends on what you want to use the car for .

The 2.5L (4D56) has been on the market the longest and is a cheap to run and repair but has not the power of the other two engines ,

The 2.8L (4M40) Is a good strong engine and has proved itself many times over with dependability ,bit more expensive with parts , but will last a lot longer than the 2.5L and 3.2L.

The 3.2L (4M41) good strong engine but does not have the dependability of the 2.8L.
Parts are even more expensive and has big problems with the injection pump .

My choice as a auto mechanic that works a lot on these engine i would definitely take the 4M40 .

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

Do you need any further information reference the 3 diesel engines .

Rgds Greg