Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

2004 L200 LWB Warrior 2.5 4D56 engine - poor starting and

Customer Question

2004 L200 LWB Warrior 2.5 4D56 engine - poor starting and appears to be over-pressurising - alternator has recently been changed - where should I be looking - glo plug light stays on for approx one second only
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

When hot will she start easier..

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you turn ignition on several times without turning the engine over it starts first time.

If you turn engine off and re-start immediately its fine. If you leave it for some minutes its difficult to start.

Some times the glow plug light doesn't come on at all.

The glow plugs have been replaced

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ben .

The problem you have is with the coolant temp sensor ,i suggest you replace this item but please with an original part the aftermarkets never work .
Please do this then get back to me if needed.
The part looks like this one .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, Greg,

Will let you know the outcome

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ben .

Thank you for getting back if this does not resolve this problem then get back to me but due to the amount of problems like yours it a 95% chance this is your problem .

Remember get an original sensor from the dealer only .

Rgds Greg