mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi iv,e got a 1996 fieldmaster pajero 2.8 ,had a problem in

Customer Question

hi iv,e got a 1996 fieldmaster pajero 2.8 ,had a problem in the morning when starting it would start then start to die as if fuel stavating. so i was told it must need fuel filter changing .which i have done and bled the air out.got up next day it started first flick of the key and drove lovley come home from work that day again no problem .went to go to work today and it starts then dies again just w,ont keep going ,any idears why.many thanks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

So sorry you have been on hold all this time , but if you still need assistance with this issue then please let me know and i will assist you .

Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no don,t bother

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.

Okay thank you ,sorry for the late responce all experts where most likely occupied
and did not get to see your question which is very rare to happen .

Thank you and kindest regards Greg

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,