mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

2001 l200 electric mirrors stopped working

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
2001 Mitsubishi l200 electric mirrors not working, fuse ok . Also noticed cigerette lighter not connected could this be the cause of mirrors not working.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

The cigarette lighter is completely disconnected?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've fixed it now. It was cigerette lighter fuse does mirrors aswell .
Yes that is correct,im glad you have the issue resolved.Also keep in mind that the cigarette lighter fuse likely blew for a reason and it will likely blow again.If the cigarette lighter is disconnected this will make the fuse blow.
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.