Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

hi i got a Mitsubishi canter 2.8 with a engin 4m40 2at i have

Customer Question

hi i got a Mitsubishi canter 2.8 with a engin 4m40 2at i have a problem with overhiting
wen i goin 75 km/h it sims to be ok bat when goin 90 and more it goin on the red wery quic. when i stop fore 5 min it goin beck again to 80. engin have a lot of power and termostat ben remove
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This looks like you have a blockage in the radiator ,the flow is not circulating for you to get good cooling ,

Also possible for this issue is the water pump , check the water pump belt is at the correct tension ,if radiator is free then have the water pump checked as the impellers could be bad and not able to circulate the water/coolant.

Check this then please get back to me if needed.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg