Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Just had a new fuel injector pump fitted to my 3.2 DID Pajero

Just had a new fuel injector pump fitted to my 3.2 DID Pajero and here no power from 1-3rpm very very slow the once I'm up there thr power is fine?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.

Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Not a big problem this is see a lot, what most likely has happened the injector pump has been fitted on the wrong setting there is two marks on the pump . As shown below, have this rechecked and adjust where needed. pump timing marks T or M check where you have the timing and change it to the other .

Get back to me if needed . My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button , For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting. Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry Greg I forgot to mention the yer of car it's a 2000 3.2 DID "would this be the same fuel injector pump?" and is this a relatively easy procedure?