Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

LOOKING FOR POINTS CONTACT GAP ON A MITSUBISHI L300 VAN?

Customer Question

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome...

My name is MIKE -

What is the year of the van - and size of engine if you know ?

Rgds, MIKE...............................

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike have sent them a message asking about the details you need, but due to the time zone it will be about 6 hours before I get a reply back from them, but as soon as they do I will send the info over to you,

Cheers Nev

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike, they have got back to me telling me that the year of van is 1989, and they seem to think its a 2.4 cc engine

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Still waiting for an answer having paid £13 pounds so far and nothing back from mike the expert.
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Ignition point gap setting on this engine is .40 and if you are using a dwell meter specs are 50 Dwell.

If you have to do this in the bush and don't have the tools the paper from a cigarette packet is just the right size ,tare out the inside of the lid,the folded piece .

Get her to check the vacuum hose around the carb and the PCV valve these are typical areas of a hunting idle .

Need further assistance then please get back to me ..

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg