mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

mitsubishi Colt Attivo 1.1 which wont start??

Customer Question

I have a Colt Attivo 1.1 which won't start. If I turn the key to the on position the cooling fan starts up but when I turn the key to start it nothing happens except the cooling fan cuts out. Only had the car a few days and was running fine when i picked it up. Battery is fine, air con is not on, puzzled!!  Have phoned mitsubishi to see about maybe being a key?  seems to be immobilised, but can't get another key as no log book yet as just bought the car for my wife for xmas.  Moved it xmas eve all fine she went to get in on xmas morning and nothing??!  Please can someoneget back to me.

Category: Mitsubishi