mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

iv got a mitibushi perjro 28 turbo the problem is heaters blowing

Customer Question

iv got a mitibushi perjro 28 turbo the problem is heaters blowing cold changed thermistat,, put engine on 2 and half rpm for 45 min to get air out of system still blowing cold when engine is running stationry heaters are getting warm when you drive car heaters go cold

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,