Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi trained and employeed technician
21364095

Hi I have a 06 pajero the parking lights, headlights, headlight

Customer Question

Hi I have a 06 pajero the parking lights, headlights, headlight flash,fog lights,intermiten wipers and windscreen wash has quit working.any ideas what would be wrong.thanks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug C. replied 3 years ago.

Before replacing anything else, go to your engine bay fuse panel and check to see the condition of your fuses again, and make sure you check the IOD fuse.... it should be the one with a "holder" on it making access seem impossible. These are just about always left installed and make it easy to overlook them. You can pull hard on the holder to rip it out of the panel and then remove the fuse, or if you have small enough needle nose pliers you can actually pull the fuse out with the holder still installed.

The point here is that if you have a few fuses up there that will kill all of the items you described... and they are in that IOD holder, so it is plausible that it popped and got over looked. Of course if you haven't already, be sure to check interior fuses as well.... but I would be most suspicious of one of the IODs letting go just because of the large group of items that dropped out..

Apart from wiring problems or already addressed possibilities (ETACS, Front ECU), there really isn't anything likely to cause all of those items to drop out at one time apart from fuse failure.